Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Back!

Dear Hearts, I am back, and this is what I learned while convalescing:

1. Don't take your health for granted.
2. There are angels everywhere.
3. Never underestimate the healing power of a loving pet.
4. Just because some are not able to make the entire journey, be grateful for the distance they were willing to go.
5. You may not end up where you thought you would be.  But, you will end up where you were meant to be.

OK, enough of that.  I promise my next blog will be about something fun, frivolous, and maybe informative.  Mardi Gras is upon us here in Louisiana and that's always something to talk about.

Cheers,

Clutter Diva

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back and doing well!! Our pups are the best companions while convalescing; they tell us to stay down, be still, don't work, keep warm! Now if we could just train them to get that cup of coffee.....

    ReplyDelete