Monday, June 4, 2012

Hey, Pretty Lady!

What a great weekend!  While helping a friend with her garage sale on Saturday I looked across the tables of knick-knacks to see a very pretty young woman, who looked strangely familiar, rummaging through the treasures.  As she walked up next to me I realized who it was!  It was none other than Andrea Veron of Andrea Veron Interiors, author of the blog All The Trappings.  I have been following Andrea's blog for a couple of years.  She has been so kind as to follow my humble blog as well, and upon learning of my move to Lafayette we vowed to meet for coffee.  Well, the last year has been a wild ride for us both and that coffee never materialized...but, I knew in a town as small as Lafayette we were bound to bump into each other, and so we did.  As I expected, she was as sweet and charming as could be.  She and her darling husband, Ken, are now running the family restaurant, Cafe Vermilionville, which will officially become my new "hang".  As I said, what a great weekend!

Pretty Lady, Andrea Veron

4 comments:

  1. What a small world! Miss you, Sally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a small world, but I'm so grateful for blogging and Facebook so I can keep up with my friends, like you Sweetie, who are all the way across the country. Miss you too.

      Delete
  2. You are something else! You know, my great-grandmother used to say "Always leave your house looking your best, because you never know who you will run into!" Of course, I run into a fellow blogger in my rummage sale garb and minimal make up!

    I really enjoyed visiting with you so much! It made my day! **And I felt kinda famous if for just a fleeting moment...wheeewwwewwwwww ;)

    We'll catch up soon over a drink!

    xoxo,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a good sport, Andrea. I'm really looking foward to visiting with you again soon (preferably over a martini). Stay cool.

      Delete